URBAN WATER MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
Collaborative water management in the urban environment can realise multiple benefits including reduced flood risk, improved water quality and biodiversity, greater amenity and enhanced community health and wellbeing.
These workshops are designed to build capacity and expertise within CaBA partnerships to help drive greater collaborative delivery within the urban environment. The workshop programmes will include:
- Governance, roles and responsibilities across key stakeholders
- Urban Ecosystem Service Benefits
- Key Datasets
- SuDS, Misconnections and Pollution Monitoring
- Targeting and Design of Interventions
- A lunchtime discussion session with Local Authorities and other key stakeholders.